Stop Auto Fraud
Duane Overholt - Consumer Advocate
Automotive Deceptive Sales Tactics and Predatory Lending Practices
Since 1979, Mr. Overholt has accumulated experience and knowledge in virtually every aspect of dealership operations, with particular concentration on revenue generating practices, paper trail activity and funding. Mr. Overholt has worked at automotive dealerships in Pennsylvania and Florida. He has been directly employed by a variety of dealerships (Ford, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Subaru, Nissan, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Isuzu, Toyota, Acura and Buick) for over 20 years. He has worked in sales, finance, accounting in major dealerships. Have been a sales person, finance manager, finance director, sales manager, general sales manager, general manager, used car dealer/owner and wholesaler. His focus has been on the actual documents and has foremost knowledge of all aspects of dealership operations and consumer lending. He is an expert on the documents from pre-purchase to bank funding
Date of Birth:
Military History: USAF, Honorable Discharge Ground Safety Supervisor and Trainer E4
Co-Author: Public Citizen Report (66 pages) on Predatory Automobile Practices at the
Car buying level.
Author: Premier-a self help guide on the auto sales process for consumers.
Areas of Expertise:
· Accounting - Aftermarket Products and Service
· Auto Auctions/Whole selling - Auto Financing
· Auto Leasing - Document Trail
· Closing - Credit Procedures
· Fleet Sales - Lender Fraud
· Minority Fraud Issues - Manufacture and Extended Warranties
· New & Used Car Sales - Public Record Research
· Rebates - Sales Policies & Procedures
· Sales Training - Secondary Financing
· Service Contracts - Special Financing
· Sub Prime Lending - Truth in Lending Institutions
· Unethical/Illegal Sales Tactics - Unfair Advertising
Case Work Experience - Consultant/Expert:
· Class Actions - Predatory Lending/TILA/Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices
· Individuals Actions -Predatory Lending/TILA/Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices.
· Class Actions Minority Predatory Lending
· Class actions Predatory Advertising/Lending
· Individual automotive Whistleblower wrongful termination suits.
Individual and Class Action Federal and State Court: these are cases that were developed by and/or participated in by Duane Overholt
ALKA Agrawal vs.
Debra L. Godsey vs.
· Zoe Rafols & Jose Rafols vs. Sonic Auto Chevy. Inc 8:02-CV-1871-T-27EAJ
· Angie Simpson & Kelly Jenson vs. Lokey Olds
Lokey olds Volks
Saturn of St. Pete
Lokey Automotive Group
· Mary Spievogel vs. Auto Nation Imports of Winter Park, Inc.
· Ella & Nicolas Mantzoures Gertrude Vail & Anthony DelPrete vs.
Scarretl Motor Group Inc.
· Croaxall vs. Asbury (Courtesy Auto Group)
· Virginia Galura vs. Sonic Automotive 02-12274 Division B
· Gilley vs. Ernie Haire ford 02-8101 Division 1
· Charles B. Cotton Jr. vs. Ferman Management Services corp. Ferman Motor Car Co. Inc. Ca No.
02-81115 Division A Ferman Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep of Wauchula Sunshine Chevrolet-Olds of
· Judy Budair and J. Richard Fretz vs. German (above) 02-06112 Division A
· John A. Adams vs. Crown auto Dealerships inc. 03-6871C1-20
Maxwell vs. GMAC
Case No. A462389
Ford vs. Racewell
Construciton, Inc. Supreme Court, State of
etc. al vs.
Delinda Hughes vs.
Mossy Nissan New case
· Stacy and grant Zaichick vs. Kendall Toyota
Angela Brown vs.
· Naomi Weaver vs. Bramen Honda
Rebecca Perez vs.
· Gina Clemente vs. Metro Dodge
· Gina Clemente vs. Metro Dodge/Chrysler Motor Corp. Amended:
· Massah Savir vs. Amato Olds Mazda Inc.
· Raymond Caple, Gary McMillan, Misty Patterson and Jim Larson vs. Plains Chevrolet, Midway Chevrolet, Westgate Chevrolet, Quality Nissan.
· Tina Goldstrom vs. Dimmitt Chevrolet Inc.
· Clayton Spanos and Heather Collins vs. Sonic Automotive Inc. Case No: 05-165-CI-8
· Veronica Griffin vs. Bluemound Imports, Inc. d/b/a Lexus North Shore
· Kenneth E. Berke vs. Bluemound Imports, Inc. d/b/a Lexus North Shore
· Erica Walker vs. Bluemound Imports, Inc. d/b/a Lexus North Shore
· Andy Palkovis and Kirstin Palkovic vs. Bluemound Imports, Inc. d/b/a Lexus North Shore
John R. Avery vs.
Wallace Lincoln-Mercury d/b/a Maroone L/M of
Hector Ahumada vs.
Sean Kennedy vs.
· Raquel Bermudez vs. Holler Motors Case# 6:04-CV-39-ORL-22-DAB FL.
· Dario V. Boriani vs. Cho Partnership, FL.
· Randall S. Bragg vs. Bill Heard Chevrolet, FL.
Pamela Brinkley vs.
· Don Browne vs. La Belle Dodge.
· John B. Clifton vs. Bill Heard Chevrolet, FL.
· Felicia Sandoval vs. Group 1 Automotive, NM.
· Florentino vs. Sunshine Buick Pontiac, NM.
· Manuel Carlos Montoya vs. Group 1 Automotive, NM.
· Tamara Moore vs. Jim Ellis, GA.
Overholt vs. Studio
· John R. Culpepper vs. Inland Mortgage Co. AL. Case #: 97-6709
Ryan Evans vs.
· Duane vs. Sonic Automotive, FL.
vs. Saturn of
· Virginia Calura vs. Sonic Automotive, FL.
· Addie T. Coleman vs. General Motors Acceptance Corp., Case# 3-98-0211
· Leonard Hevia vs. Sonic Automotive, FL. Case# 01-005542-CO-039
· Insiders vs. Group 1 Automotive, NM.
· Gerald Alder vs. Auto Nations, FL. Case# 01-CA-1685-11-L
· Bret Miles vs. Hendrick Corporation, GA.
Donald K. Browne vs.
· Moeller vs. Kenyon Dodge, FL.
Metro Dodge vs.
Herbert Mole vs.
· Jeremy Morales vs. Hollow Motors, FL.
James Maxwell vs.
· Marsha L. Lyons vs. Prestige Motorcar, FL. Case # 04CC-2718
· Mindy Shroyer vs. Sonic Automobile, FL.
· Palkovic vs. Bluemound Imports, WI.
· Palkovic vs. Lexus of North shore WI.
· Roy Veal vs. Crown Auto dealership, FL. Case # 8.04-CV-0323-t-27MSS
· Wanda Baker vs. Sunny Chevrolet, MI Case # 02-1381
· Juan J. Parra vs. Borgman Ford, MI.Case# 1:00-CV-769
NEW CASES IN
THE ABOVE REPRESENTS ONLY A PART OF THE CURRENT, PAST AND ON-GOING CASES.
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments about this web site.